You are here

CADS Access Application Form

If you have not reviewed the process required for Convio administrator access, please review the steps.

If you do not have a CADS ID, you are required to acquire one from Advancement Information Management (AIM).  Read the CADS Application information on the Eureka site, fill out the form, and submit to University Development and Alumni Relations (UDAR) as per the instructions atop the form.


CADS Access Application Form

A CADS ID is required for Convio Administrative Access.

View the CADS Eureka page to file for CADS access
(requires a CalNet login to access Eureka)