Version 2.1.0 (View the Changelog)
Use these design templates as a starter for your HTML e-mail designs. While these templates are advanced in nature, once you have completed your redesign and styling changes, and used in conjunction with the HTML E-mail Editor Tool, it's easier to get great looking e-mails than ever!
Please note using these templates requires the use of the PreMailer CSS "Inlining" tool, which greatly reduces your workload for building e-mail, as well as increasing visual reliabilty across e-mail clients. Use of these templates without "inlining" your styles will produce poor results in many e-mail clients including GMAIL, HotMail and others.
A suggested workflow is as follows:
- Download one of these template packages.
- Change the HTML and CSS to redesign and style to brand your e-mail for your college or department.
- Load the HTML into the HTML Editor Tool and revise content, images and links. Add HTML snippets for small structural editions to your design. (Contact James Farris for access)
- Copy HTML source code into the PreMailer "inlining" tool. (Be sure to click the "Don’t remove <style> and <link> elements" option)
- Copy the processed code out of PreMailer into the Convio HTML Message area.
- Choose to use either a Blank, Full-Width Blank, or create your own custom stationery to use with this message.
- Send your message!