You must log in to use the editor
The HTML Editor Tool is a free resource available to staff on campus building HTML E-mail, or for simple HTML editing in a visual interface. You may wish to extend access to this tool to your designer/web master, contract developer, or other assistant with HTML and CSS experience.
Please contact the E-Communications Manager for access.
Please be aware of the following:
- User accounts are kept discreet based on College Unit affiliation. You will only be able to edit the files you create under your login account. If you need to share, create a common login for your unit.
- Because of the above, please name your files to distinguish from others. In the file list, you are able to see the author of the file, so avoid editing any file that is not your own.
- You are highly advised to start any new HTML designs by using the UREL starter stationery.
- We are not responsible for loss of data. Please be sure to keep a backup of your designs by copying source code to a plain-text file for backup storage.
- Save often. There is no timeout using this tool, unlike Convio, but you should save work frequently, and whenever you step away from your computer.